Happy Monday! Getting closer and closer to Christmas and I’ve got you all covered if you need some super cute home decor gift ideas. I personally want every single item on this guide! And a few I already have and love.
*YOU CAN CLICK ON EACH ITEM TO SHOP IT DIRECTLY.
- Brass West Elm Gallery Frames: Ok…I have a small gallery of these in my office/utility space and they look so good. I get compliments on them anytime someone new enters that space. I love that they offer several different sizes and come with various sized mats too. Or make a grid wall like in my living room.
- Cedros Pillow: I need this neutral goodness in my life! Love the colors and the pattern. I can totally imagine this in my cream linen chair in my living area, on a bed, in a dining chair and the list goes on. The pillow is 22″ and for the price, I think this is a great deal for this size of pillow. Looks like a custom piece.
- Le Crueset Dutch Oven with Gold Knob: Get this baby now! The gold knob version that I have in my own kitchen is a limited edition, holiday piece. So it’s only available right now, then it goes away. If you have a little brass in your kitchen, I can’t recommend it enough. It’s a stunner and I love to leave mine set out all year round.
- Stone Bookends: These are so pretty…Put them on a shelf with some books and you’ll look like an interior designer! I love the alabaster color and of course, has a little brass accents. You can’t beat the price either.
- Blue & White Teapot: This precious little teapot is going on my open shelving in my kitchen once all of my holiday decor is put away. I always love blue and white and this is a little more fresh and modern to me than some of the more traditional options out there.
- Blue & White Pedestal Bowl: OK…this beauty is going on my open shelving as well after Christmas. I have a love/ hate relationship with my open shelves in my kitchen. I have this obsession with constantly restyling them. I can’t walk by and not move something around. So I thought this would be perfect with some apples or lemons, etc. Love it paired with the tea pot or alone. It’s a small bowl, not huge so it could go on any little nook or shelf.
- Mini Le Crueset Cocottes 2 set: These are so precious! And you get 2! If you want the look of my dutch oven pot with gold knob for less, then this is for you! I would love to display these on my open shelving in my kitchen.
- Faux Fur Pom Pom Throw: This is a must have for snuggling up on the couch. So soft and I love the faux fur pom pom detail. The neutral colors are perfect for any decor. I have way too many throws in my living area. I use some as decor in baskets, use one on my chair and one on my 2 sofas, etc. This is so pretty.
- Mirrored Brass Tray: This is another item you can never have enough of. I have SO many decorative trays set around my home. I like how they anchor any look and I think they add a lot to a coffee table, kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity, etc. Display your pretties and take them up a notch with this brass tray. The mirrored reflection will add a gorgeous touch.
- Gold Candle Hurricane: I need this! Love its modern lines and how simple it is. Would look so good displayed year round, no matter what the season. Or you could get 2 and have them on opposite ends of your mantel or console table, etc. This one is a great price for $22!
- Gold Antler: I have several of these placed around my home. I have one of my coffee table tray right now paired with some books and one in our library on a shelf. I think this is a great decor piece to have anywhere around the home. As you can tell, I have a thing for gold!
- Salt Holder: I have a little salt croc on my stove with a cute tiny spoon for getting the salt out, but this one takes the cake with you guessed it, a gold spoon. Love the shape, the marble and the price.
This finishes up my home decor gift guide for all of you decor lovers out there. Please ask me any questions you may have about any of these items and please sign up for my email list so you get one email each time I publish a new post! Thanks so much and have a great week!