Hello! Today I am sharing with you holiday gift ideas for the home….all $60 or less! I love to get home decor items for Christmas so I went through and chose some ideas I would love to have waiting for me under the tree this holiday season.
- Condiment Bowls & Serving Board: You know I am a sucker for wood serving boards and anything brass. This cute serving piece fits the bill perfectly. I would display this in my kitchen on my open shelving or leave out on my countertop as decor. And of course, use it for entertaining and parties. I think any woman in your life would appreciate this as well as any hostess gifts you might need to bring. Why not have your serving pieces reflect who you are…chic and wonderful?!
- Holiday Fragrance Diffuser: You know what’s better than Christmas…your home smelling like Christmas! I think diffusers are such a cute way to get a nice scent in your home. I especially like them right now with small children and a crazy kitten so I don’t have to worry about any flames. This is a great idea for someone you may not know very well, but want to make a good impression.
- Faux Fur Ombre Throw – Mocha: If you get anything from this list, let it be this. I personally have this exact throw in my living room and I get so many compliments and questions about it. It’s the perfect color and looks very luxurious. It has been on sale a lot the past few weeks, so it’s a great time to buy. Your grandmother, mother, sister..any lady would feel like a queen cozied up with this throw.
- Metal Sputnik: I have several of these displayed in my home. Stack it on top of decor books and use it as holiday decor too (that’s what I do). It also looks great on your coffee table styled with some books, a diffuser or candle, and some fresh flowers all sitting on a tray.
- Brushed Accent Pillow with Pompoms: I love anything with pompoms! This cozy pillow comes in a few really nice colors and they are still neutral, so they can fit in with anyone’s decor. The pillows are so cute and cozy, I would love to have several of these in my living area or my bedroom.
- Ceramic Bake Dish-Rae Dunn: I have yet to get any Rae Dunn items, and I think this is the perfect starter piece. I love white dishes so this would fit in nicely with what I already have. Any lady would love to do a little baking with this cute dish.
- Crystal Box: How pretty is this little box? I love the grey crystals with brass details on the top. I would love to put this anywhere in my home..coffee table, nightstand, entry way table, you name it. It looks so much more pricey than $39 to me.
- Watercolor Jar Candle: These candles are a cult favorite. And for good reason, they smell amazing and look so elegant too. I love the watercolor effects on this jar (also has a few other colors if you aren’t a pink fan).
- Leopard Ceramic Dish: I have wanted this cute dish forever. I love to place my rings or keys in little catch-all trays like this. For your daughter or bff, this is a great gift idea. They will love the leopard pattern and the brass details.
- Raw Edge Marble Cheese Board: I love cheese boards and always want them to look nicely done. I love the raw edge on these boards and the various shapes. So many women checked these out during my Christmas home tour post. My mom will always get me something like this for the holidays that I can have and use forever…and it’s always so fun to get them out during the year.
I hope these affordable holiday gift ideas for the home were helpful to you. Please reach out with questions..that is what I am here for. In case you missed any of my most recent posts, I listed them below…