Hi everyone! Now that fall is quickly approaching (I cannot believe it), I am here today to share with you my top 5 fall fashion must-haves with Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ Vintage Trend Collection . These 5 fall trends can be styled so many different ways and are all so versatile, making them the perfect addition to your wardrobe this fall and winter. Let’s take a look…
- Signature Pencil Skirt: This Signature Jean skirt is a fall fashion must-have for sure. And the price can fit into everyone’s budget. This is not usually a price point I shop at, and I have to admit, I have been blown away by the quality and fit of their pieces. The feel of the denim is super stretchy, so the skirt is very comfortable and easy to wear all day long. You can see I styled it 2 different ways for this post and could have easily kept going because it is such a versatile piece. Size reference: This skirt does run a little big. Size down.
- Oversized Cardigan: I love these for fall in every color! Add a cardigan to any plain blouse and jeans or a jean skirt (like I did) and you instantly have a more put together look without much effort. You can see I paired it with the Signature Pencil skirt and could wear this outfit to work, to a fall get-together or even to church. Cardigans are great this time of year when the weather is warmer during the day and then you can easily add a cardigan at night to your same look.
- Over the Knee Boots: I am SO in love with this fall trend. I was always afraid my legs were too short or I couldn’t pull off over the knee boots being a mom, but I am SO glad I tried them again. I love the boots I am wearing because they are flat, so I can wear them every day around town with my kids and not just for special occasions. Again, this is a staple item that can be dressed up or down depending on where you are going. I plan on wearing these boots on repeat this fall and winter.
- Signature Trucker Jacket: I am so impressed with this cute Signature jean jacket. A jean jacket is a must in my closet..I especially love them paired with dresses or skirts in the fall. This jacket is so comfortable and will be on constant rotation for fall. I paired with a pretty fall floral babydoll dress (sorry my dress is older and not available anymore) and also wore the jacket with a more causal look with distressed jeans and this classic black and white striped tee. I personally like mixing denim colors when wearing a jean jacket on top…think black, plum, or white denim jeans for fall with thisjean jacket. Size reference: Runs small..size up. I am wearing a medium.
- Bell Sleeves/Pleated Sleeves: I am not sure I will ever tire of this trend. The bell sleeve elevates any top and makes it more stylish and interesting. But for fall, we are seeing more of a pleated or fluted bell sleeve, which is just so pretty on anyone. I paired my plum top (sorry, sold out) with the Signature Pencil skirt…perfect for a night out with the girls or date night. You know I wear jeans most of the time, so I wear my bell sleeve tops with jeans, booties or boots for fall with a great bag and you are ready to go. This trend is not going anywhere anytime soon, so go ahead and embrace it if you haven’t already, you will be glad you did.
I hope you have gained some major inspiration from my post today and my top 5 fall fashion must-haves. And make sure to check out what else Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ has to offer at Wal-Mart and Walmart.com for very affordable prices. Please reach out to me as always with any questions or comments. Thank you! Please don’t forget to subscribe to my latest blog posts here.