- Throw Pillows: These 2 pillows are so cute and stylish, both under $50. Pillows are by far one of the easiest and most affordable ways to change up the look of a room instantly! If you recall my post from last fall where I used dark eggplant colored pillows in my fall living room decor that helped to transform my space for not much of an investment whatsoever. Green and white are both spring colors that instantly help to brighten up your existing decor without having to replace anything. If you just want a touch of color, just add one of the green pillows to your existing pillows on your sofa. If you want a completely new look, I would personally add a white fringe pillow to each side of the sofa and one of the green pillows to one side.
- Cameo Jar Candle: How gorgeous is this candle? It instantly helps to add a pop of color to any space. It comes in several different prints which I viewed at Nordstrom this past weekend, and I love all of them! Who doesn’t love looking at a fresh, new candle on your coffee table or console table? Paired with a white tray and a few light colored decorative books, you are spring ready. Expert Tip: If you don’t want to buy new books, use white craft paper and wrap the covers of the books to get a monochromatic look for spring!
- White Decorative Tray: Everyone knows how much I love using trays in my home. If you read my recent post about how to decorate a console table, having great trays are a styling necessity. This white tray with gold handles will look good all spring and summer. Add in a succulent or fresh flowers, some books and a new candle, and its easy to update your decor for spring.
- Faux Succulent: This little guy can be placed anywhere. I have them all over my home to help add a little greenery to any space. Shelves, trays, countertops, etc. Greenery is a must when decorating for spring.
- Decorative Basket: This is another decor staple in my home. I have baskets in almost every room of the house! I use them to hold throw pillows, blankets, toys and etc. They are just a simple pretty way to store and organize your household items. I like the texture they add too. This one with the white chevron mixed in looks very springy to me. Imagine how cute it would be with a white or brightly colored throw hanging over the side.
I hope these spring decor ideas under $50 have inspired you to freshen up your existing decor for the new season. Anyone can add in these easy touches and look like you hired a decorator! Please message me with any questions you might have. Are you following me on Pinterest yet? I get a lot of my inspiration from there, so feel free to follow along there too. Have a great week!