Good morning! I am all about blush pink right now and what better way to get some in your life than with Valentine’s Day right around the corner. Blush is going to be a huge color trend for spring and summer.
My husband and I usually don’t do anything too big for Valentine’s Day. Now when he was wooing me back in college, he went all out! I’m talking rose petals and candles on the floor leading to gifts and more! Home cooked meals are the way to his heart these days so I will usually cook him one of his favorite meals and desserts, and celebrate with the kids. Then, he usually repays me and takes me out somewhere nice and surprises me with a gift. Last year, he got me this bag for my Valentine’s Day gift, but I have a feeling this year we will keep it low-key with the gifts. Actually, a better idea is to send him to my Valentine’s Day gift guide and inspire him with these ideas…Send your honey this post too!
- UGG Slippers : These blush slippers are on my wish list for sure. I currently have these but have had them for several years so its time for a new pair. The pink has a subtle snake-skin print and I love the slip on design. The inside of the slipper are made from UGGpure material, which is made to feel like genuine shearling. We have wood floors in the majority of our home, so I love to wear slippers inside.
- Lumee Phone Case: How fun is this? This phone case was designed by a photographer to offer built-in light strips on both sides of the iPhone case so it gives the perfect ambient lighting for selfies or video chats. This is a cheeky gift and I would even use it to reapply makeup if I was out and it was dark or low lit. It can fit all iPhone 6 or 7’s. Cute idea for your teenagers too!
- Icon Flawless Blush Skinny Jeans: I am dying for these jeans! I almost bought a pair last year and didn’t, and now I wish I had because blush denim is so huge this season. I would pair them with a flowy, white top and these wedges for a cute, spring look. You can wear some cute tennies like these and just a plain white or grey v-neck tee and look like a cutie on your way to Target or class!
- Barefoot Dreams Robe: Did any of your babies have a barefoot dreams baby blanket? All 3 of my babies did and they feel like a cloud. My friends and I would always joke that we wish they would make them in our size! And guess what..now they do. Blankets, robes, cardigans and more for adults! I am a big robe wearer and need a new one. Mine is looking pretty shabby. This would feel like a dream and I love the blush pink! How cozy.
- Kendra Scott Alex Earrings: Every woman needs a pair of these. I have them in multiple colors. All of Kendra Scott earrings are just a great, easy way to add to your outfit and pull it together instantly. I love the stones she uses. This blush pink color is so gorgeous and can be worn with really anything. Grey, black ,white, blue…you name it.
- Laurel Scented Candle: OK…I confess I could care less what this candle smells like I like the jar it comes in that much! I am sure it smells divine..the flavor is coconut milk and mango. How could it not be fabulous? I love the ombre pink jar and the little fringe hassle is just precious. I need this to add to my Valentines decor next year. It would also look really cute in either of my girl’s rooms with all the shades of pink in each of their rooms. Am I the only one who saves old candle jars if they are super pretty? You can use them as a small vase, pencil holder, etc.
I hope you all have a great week and please reach out if you have any questions about anything, anytime! I’ve got all the items linked below for your convenience. Get a little blush in your life before spring and summer are here! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog site so you never miss a post.