*CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SHOP IT.
Good morning and welcome to the holiday craze! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with loved ones. We spent lots of time with family and it was perfect. I love getting to see my kids play with all of their cousins that they love so much.
So..I don’t want anyone to panic about all of the holiday shopping that needs to take place in the next 3 weeks or so. I am here to help make your life a little bit easier and share my tips and gift ideas that everyone in your family or life will love. My first gift guide of the season is all about the ladies! This could be perfect for your teenage or college aged daughter, teachers, friends and family. I tried to make it very versatile while also picking stuff that I really love and want for myself or already have for myself and use often.
- Swell Water Bottle: Love mine and use it everyday. Keeps your beverage cold all day long and its good for the planet and children in need of water around the world. It is double-walled and also can keep beverages hot for 12 hours. Love the fun gold color! Makes drinking my daily ice water with apple cider vinegar a little more exciting!
- MAC Holiday Lip Kit: There is no other lip stick I love more than MAC. It is always creamy and never sticky or dry. The colors are always rich and never fail me. Love it when they come out with holiday combo’s. For my every day color, I stick to a nude palette and these mini sized colors all fit the bill and will fit easily into a small clutch or pocket.
- Gianni Bini Glitter Duck Boots: Back a few weeks ago when I hosted my Dillard’s Event, I fell in love with these boots while shopping at Dillard’s. The olive green and bright orange accents are so perfect, and then with the gold glitter, they are just too fun and festive to pass up. These are on my wish list…hint hint hubby!
- Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace: Every woman needs one of these cute necklaces in her life. No matter what the age, every woman or girl loves these pendant necklaces. I love the gold, but they come in all sorts of fun colors and really make a subtle statement to any outfit.
- YSL Baby Doll Shine and Volume Set: Who doesn’t need a little YSL in their life? I know I could use a little more and there is nothing better than starting out the new year with fresh makeup! This holiday combo set has everything you need for a hot lip and perfect eye. Their babydoll mascara is amazing and adds so much volume to your lashes. The waterproof liner won’t smudge or run into your eyes. And the lip color is made of 65% oils, so it melts into your lips adding a hint of color and hydration. Would love this in my stocking!
- Kate Spade Activity Tracker: Ok…I will admit, I have yet to try the activity tracker craze. BUT, I really want to as I know I haven’t been getting in enough steps or activity per day and I feel like this will really motivate me to get my bootie in gear if I am slacking. This baby monitors your sleep, steps and activity. It can also be synced with your iPhone or Android. So cool and the cat ears are just too adorable. This is exactly what I want when January 1st rolls around and I am making resolutions to be more active and fit.
- Tory Burch Card Holder: I need this in my life! I’m forever shuffling through my purse trying to find my ID or CC’s. This is perfect and so cute. It also has a coin pouch if you need it. The metallic color options are so gorgeous…Also comes in pink and silver.
- BP Stud Earring Duo: These studs are unbeatable for their price tag of $10! I wear my Kate Spade version of these all the time and still love them, but come on…who can argue with $10 for 2 pairs of adorable earrings. The gold glitter is what I wear on a daily basis and the pink is a fun touch of color. Get them now before they are gone. Stuff them in teacher gifts, stockings, dirty Santa drawings, you name it.
Alright…this rounds up my first ever gift guide and I hope you all enjoyed it! Please message me with any questions or if you want help deciding on a gift for someone special. I would love to try and help anyway I can. That’s what I am hear for! Have a great week and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog for all of the latest posts.